Free Fire Garena is an excellent mobile battle royale game that offers a great way to kill your boredom, especially if you love to play shooter games, like PUBG. The game starts with 50 players which are dropped on an isolated island with the aim to kill one another to become the last survivor on the island.
The well-designed vast map and powerful weapons are used to kill the enemies, where the map shrinks as the players die. Thus, the game becomes more challenging to become the last player standing in the game.
Now, with this brief about Free Fire Garena, you might be looking to have this game on your phone, which is very simple and easier. Now, what if you want this game to play on your PC? No worries, it is possible too.
You can enjoy this battle royale game developed for mobile platform on your PC as well without putting much effort and without using any paid software. It is actually a positive thing about Android games, which allows you to play your favorite game on the big screen of your PC without any requirement of additional hardware and all.
No doubt Android emulators are widely used to run mobile-based games on PC, especially BlueStacks, but there are other ways as well which you must know if you do not want to use BlueStacks and looking for something else.
Free Fire Ganera on PC without BlueStacks
So, if you are interested in playing Free Fire Garena on PC without BlueStacks, obviously you will go for other emulators. There are many alternatives to BlueStacks which can be used to install the game on your PC, somewhere giving better performance than BlueStacks.
Here, we are going to use Nox App Player, which is another Android emulator, just like BlueStacks.
Like BlueStacks, Nox App Player is also considered as one of the most powerful emulators, which is committed to giving the best gaming experience to its users playing mobile games on PC.
We can also say, Nox App Player is giving a tough competition to its rival BlueStacks.
Play Free Fire Ganera on PC using Nox App Player
Let’s start with how to play Free Fire Garena on PC using Nox Player, an alternative to BlueStacks, with step by step guide.
- The first step is to download and install Nox App Player on your PC, for that simply click on the below download button for downloading Nox Player.
- Now, you have to download Free Fire Garena which can easily installed via Google Play Store on Nox App Player.
- Click on ‘Add an APK’ which is available on the top right corner of the screen.
- Next step is to select the APK which you have downloaded in the above step.
- To start the installation process, click on ‘I know’ for validation.
- Once it is installed, double-click the Free Fire Garena icon on the main screen of Nox App Player.
- Now, go ahead to enjoy Free Fire Ganera on your PC.
Nox Player provides something more than just games like it allows you to record video that can be beneficial for preparing purposes or similar to that.
So, if you are a regular user of BlueStacks, you can try Nox Player with quick and higher performance to get Free Fire right on your big screen.